CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 30, 2010

May 6

Aerospace night - Uniform of the Day is BDUs

Lt Coffman is completing the rocket project that he has been working on.

The Wing Commander is scheduled to attend the meeting and will be presenting several awards. (make sure you have a pressed uniform, shined boots, haircuts, etc....)

2010 Encampment - cost is $120. Start saving so you can attend. Applications are do by May 20th. There are only around 100 beds available this year - don't be left out. If you don't have the funds, still get an application in.

The squadron is planning on several fund raisers and should have 'some' scholarships available to cover about 50% of the cost. Keep in mind that the number of scholarships depend on how much effort we put into the fund raiser efforts. Step up and help out if you can.

Applications can be downloaded from: http://members.gocivilairpatrol.com/media/cms/u_101503101606.dot

13 comments:

BFacemyer said...

I will be there and would like to take the Wright brother leadership test.

AGuenon said...

i will be attending

J-Dodge said...

Dodge will be there and i would like to take a drill test

mfernandez said...

Fernandez would like to take the Wright Brothers test

Brandi Lindgren said...

I will be there at 6:30 to take the Airman Test.

Unknown said...

I'll be there and need to take a areo space test

Anonymous said...

I will be there and am planning to take the leadership #5 test

JSimpson said...

I will be attending

Unknown said...

I will Be there But I May be Late Due to EMT Night Classes. C/2dLt Pratt

jbaker said...

Baker Bell will be there and would like to test
Davis will be there

zdavis said...

WILL BE THERE AND WOULD LIKE TO TEST

CBaker said...

I will be there.

Nathanael said...

I am not sure if I will be there.