CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 9, 2010

April 15th

Character Development Week - Uniform of the Day: Blues

Yes, Testing and Boards are available. We're ready to give a test, are you ready to take one??

The Color Guard will be at Peterson AFB representing both the Unit and Wing at the Regional Cadet Competition.

Again, if there is a cadet who you know is not showing up, step up - make a call to them and let them know that we want them back -

Phoenix - Leading the Way - Second to None!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

I will not be there. I'll be going to regions. Wish us luck

Anonymous said...

i will be there

BFacemyer said...

I wont be there either Because of regions.

Anonymous said...

im gonna be there and i need to take a leadership test

mfernandez said...

Jepson, you worry me sometimes... "Redneck" =-)

LStewart said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LStewart said...

I will be there and I need to do a five minute graded talk for achievement nine. Good luck at regions color guard!

JSimpson said...

I will be attending.

tfacer said...

I will not be attending the meeting for I will be in Colorado.
Woot!

Unknown said...

I will Be there.

AGuenon said...

ill sure try to be there, most likely will...go color guard good luck! Kick some bahookin!

JSimpson said...

I will be attending thursday and saturday