CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 19, 2010

April 22nd

Congratulations to the Color Guard - They did an outstanding job representing the squadron and Wing at Regional Cadet Competition.

Since we have five Thursday's in April, this week's uniform of the day will be Blues.

We will have a Leadership meeting.

Testing and Boards are available.

Again, if you know of a Cadet who is not showing up, be a Leader and make a call to him/her - see if there is something we can do to get them back.

Wing NCO Academy is coming up in May (April 30th and May 1st) - For any SrA and above who would like a leadership position within the squadron, this is a highly recommended course. See C/Lt Pratt for details, costs, etc.

**WING CONFERENCE THIS WEEKEND ** Goto "CAP.UTAH.GOV" for additional information.

We are Phoenix Cadet Squadron - Second to None!!

13 comments:

AGuenon said...

Well I will be attending...great job to the color guard "Way to Be"
And also I need my blues name tag and puple 1st stripe

Anonymous said...

I will be there and i also need a purple stripe and good job color guard

BFacemyer said...

I will be there. I have money for Wing Conference on Saturday but I am not sure who to give it to.I was also wondering what time it starts and where it's at?

Unknown said...

GREAT JOB COLOR GUARD!!!
i will be at the next meating
C/2dLt Pratt Brian

mfernandez said...

Ok - lets see if I can answer any of these questions... First, what is a Purple Stripe? Hmmmm, maybe everyone is referring to the Curry Ribbon (which is Purple). The Squadron has them for sale for $1 dollar each. As far as Wing Conference, goto "cap.utah.gov" and they will have additional information (start times, etc) but we will be providing info at the meeting.

✡Sceili✡ said...

I plan on being there. I would also like to test soon for my first advancement. Not this week, but probably the one after. Good job Color Gaurd.

LStewart said...

I will be there and I need to board.
Way to go Color Guard!

tfacer said...

I will be attending.
I would like to test for leadership and aerospace module 6.

VFacer said...

I will be attending.

Unknown said...

I will be at the meeting. I'd like to take my aerospace test.

mfernandez said...

Fernandez needs to take her Wright Brother Test

KWilliams said...

ill be there i just might be late i have dance co tryouts 2maro

KWilliams said...

i will be there saturday o i will need a ride plz ......