CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 4, 2010

April 8th

Leadership Night - Uniform of the Day is BDUs

This weekend (April 9th, 10th, and 11th) - is the Wing Search and Rescue Exercise (SAREX). Our direct mission for the SAREX will be on Saturday, the 10th. We will have a 'simulated' call out at 0630 with a report time to the Wing Emergency Operations Center (EOC) at 0700. Team members will need a 24 hr day pack, Emergency Services (ES) field gear, 101 Cards, etc.. and be ready to work several areas (EOC & Field communication, Mission Admin, etc). We will have transportation from the sqdn building at 0630 - or you can meet directly at the wing at 0700. C/Lt Stewart will be providing additional information at the meeting. This is what we have been training for - try hard to make it there and support the mission.

Testing & Boards are available. - Have you tested lately?

If you notice a fellow cadet missing from a meeting - give them a call and encourage them to participate. We need all of our cadets!!

Phoenix - We are "Second to None"!!

15 comments:

BFacemyer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

i will be there and i would like to take the module 1 and leadership 2 test

sliaga said...

I will be there and my brother Hiram will be there as well. I will also like to take the Wright Brothers leadership test.

tfacer said...

I will be attending and would like to take the Wright Brothers leadership test and module 6.

Anonymous said...

I will be able to attend

Unknown said...

I will be attending and I need to give a 3-5 minute talk to cadets for a promotion. Lt. Stewart

BFacemyer said...

I will be there.

AOlivares said...

I will be there and I would like to take the Rickenbacker test.

AGuenon said...

im coming

KWilliams said...

I will be attending tomorrow night

AGuenon said...

i want to take the leadership 2 and module 1 test also

Unknown said...

i'll be there

Unknown said...

I will be there but I might be late due to EMT night class. C/2Lt Pratt

jbaker said...

Baker,Bell and Davis will be there

CBaker said...

i dont know if i will be able to show up to the meeting tonight for my grandfather has passed away as of the day before easter and things have been really hecktic lately, and today is the funeral so i will try to show up, but right now CAP isnt at the top of my list of things to do at the moment, so as i said i may or may not show up to the meeting