CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 23, 2010

April 29th

PT Night - as aways, Lets Have Some Fun!!

We are doing PT testing.

NCO Academy this weekend (4-30, 5-1) for SrA and above. See Lt Pratt for information.

We are also having our first Road Clean Up this weekend. (We pick-up trash along Airport Road between 6100 S and 7100 S.) It takes about three hours and counts towards your Community Service Ribbon. Help out the community and your Squadron, so plan on being there.

16 comments:

KWilliams said...

i will be going saturday..... BUT .... i will need a ride ...

BFacemyer said...

I will be there on Thursday and the road clean up Saturday.

J-Dodge said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J-Dodge said...

Dodge will be there thursday maybe saturday

AGuenon said...

i will not miss out pt, im coming

AGuenon said...

also i maybe coming on Sat. still not sure

josh Colby said...

im coming thursday, not sure about saturday though

JSimpson said...

I will be there thursday and saturday.

Anonymous said...

I will be attending on thursday

✡Sceili✡ said...

I plan on being there Thursday. Not so sure about Saturday though.

Unknown said...

i will be at Thursday's meeting and need to take an areo space test. I'll also be there Saturday

Unknown said...

I will be there thursday. and Saturday.

tfacer said...

I will not be attending on thursday although I am planning on participating in the road clean up.

VFacer said...

i will be attending on thursday and i will be participating in the road clean up

sliaga said...

My brother and I won't be coming on Thursday or Saturday

Nathanael said...

I will be there and I will also take an aerospace test.