CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 27, 2011

March 27th


  1. PT Night - Ya, its that time again for the cadets to see if they can beat the Sr Members in a game of Volley ball.

  2. We also will be doing our monthly Safety Briefing. Remember, you cannot be promoted unless you are up to date.

  3. This Friday night is the last "Chuck a Puck" fund raiser activity. Uniform of the day is BDUs. Come out and support the squadron!!!

  4. Encampment applications are out. If you want to be on staff, make sure you complete a one page resume.

  5. For those who will be attending Encampment for the first time, check the packing list to ensure you have all required equipment (more to the point, your Curry (1st stripe) has been completed). See Lt Lindgren for questions.

  6. Phoenix Cadet Squadron - WHOO RAA!!

14 comments:

J-Dodge said...

1. SR members will lose
2. I will be there
3. Yay for encampment

AGuenon said...

1. Sr Members are going down
2. ehhh safety briefing
3. I will so be there ready to cheer loudly for people and beat the sr. members

Patty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bailee said...

I will be there and would like to have my essay graded and if it is passed I would like to do my 5 minute speech.

LTaylor said...

I will be there

VFacer said...

I will be there

Brandi Lindgren said...

1. SR Member r going down to the ground
2.encampment is here yess!!!
3. I will be there

CBaker said...

I will be there, cadets best be ready for a good pt.. and the senior members.. well they are going to lose, or they will have to sit out if their knees give out...... with all due respect

MDauwalder said...

I will be there but I might be a little late

T Beecher said...

I will be there

T Beecher said...

I will be there.

Unknown said...

I'll be there.

✡Sceili✡ said...

Correction, I won't be attending tonight.

SEason said...

I will not be able to attend tonight.