CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 19, 2011

March 24th

Character Development Night - uniform of the day is Blues.

Testing and boards are available - make sure to request via the blog if you want one.

We have another scheduled 'non-CAP' work day out at Wendover Airbase getting ready for Encampment. If you would like to participate, see Lt Lindgren. (HINT: This is one of those opportunities we have been talking about to earn matching funds for your Encampment costs.)

The next three month squadron calendar will be sent via E-mail to everyone. Keep an eye out for it so you know what is scheduled.

**UPDATE** Chuck a puck fund raiser this Wednesday - See Lt Lindgren's for details.

Phoenix Cadet Squadron - Leading from the Front - we are SECOND TO NONE!!

16 comments:

BFacemyer said...

I will be there and would like to know the topic of the essay I need to write for my next achievement.

✡Sceili✡ said...

I will be there.

LStewart said...

I will be there and I would like to take a board. Lt Healey will also be there and he would like to take his Earheart Leadership Test

J-Dodge said...

I will be there

LTaylor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
D Behunin said...

I will be there

Nobody said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JDailey said...

I will be there.

Brandi Lindgren said...

i will be there and we need pleople tommarow for the chuck a puck hockey selling so i hope to see you if you need a ride find one or if u have to make arrangements call thank you

AGuenon said...

ill be there and would like to take the mod. 4 rockets test

LTaylor said...

Correction I will Not be attending.

MDauwalder said...

I will be there thursday

CBaker said...

I will be there, and the online testing kicked me out before i even started the test again, and i now need sr. member approval. So im going to just take the leadership chapter 5 test at the building.

Unknown said...

I would like to test tonight.

Unknown said...

I'll be there.