CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 6, 2011

March 10th

Leadership night - uniform of the day is BDUs

Testing and Boards are available - remember that starting in June, all testing will be done on-line.

Next weeek (17th) is Communication Training - If you have your 101 card, please bring it.

Our next fund raising activity is 23 March - Huck-a-puck at the Maverick Center. Although a week night, consider coming and helping out. There will be one more (weekend) chance to participate.

Just so you know, 2011 Summer Encampment will start accepting applications for Line and Support Staff here in a few days. You must have attended at least one encampment to apply for staff. Get your application ready. For those who never attended, "Basic" cadet applications will start to be accepted in a few weeks.

Phoenix - We are SECOND TO NONE!!

11 comments:

BFacemyer said...

I will be there. Color guard remember to come at 1730.

✡Sceili✡ said...

I will be there..

J-Dodge said...

I will be there and mmmm encampment cannot wait

AGuenon said...

i will be there....I NEED TO BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and depending on when my basic training starts, i wont be attending encampment :(

Unknown said...

I will be there. And I would like to board.

JDailey said...

I will be there. and would like to board. guy above me was me accidentally commenting on my moms account

VFacer said...

I will be there

LStewart said...

I will be there and would like to take the Cummulative Aerospace exam for my Earheart

LTaylor said...

I will be there.

T Beecher said...

I will be there.

MDauwalder said...

i will not be there