CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 3, 2011

April 7th

Aerospace Night - uniform of the day is BDUs

Testing & Boards are available if requested prior to the meeting

This Saturday, 9 April, the squadron is hosting one of our Road Clean Up FTXs. Uniform will be BDUs. Start time is 0800 with it ending no later than noon. This is one of those activities where we expect most of the cadets to participate in. More information to come at the meeting.

Thank you for those cadets and Sr Members who participated in the last Squadron Chuck-a-Puck Fund raiser.

If you want to be part of Encampment Cadet Staff, applications and a one page resume is due no later than 10 April. See Lt Lindgren for details.

Phoenix Cadet Squadron - Whoo Raaa!

-----

Note to self: We need to set up some time for cadets to practice their lack of Volleyball skills - o, did I say that out loud....

16 comments:

J-Dodge said...

I will attend

Bailee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eun Jin Lee said...

Joelee Cherrington would like to take her first board on April 7 and will be attending the road cleanup on the 9th.

LTaylor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JDailey said...

I will be there

Bailee said...

I will be there and would like to do a 5-7 minute speech.

AGuenon said...

i will be there and would like to take a Module 4 test rockets

D Behunin said...

I will be there.

✡Sceili✡ said...

I will be there and would like to take my Wright Brothers test.

VFacer said...

I will be there and would like to test for Leadership chapter 6.

Unknown said...

I would like to board this meeting

CBaker said...

i will be there and i really really need to board.

LTaylor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MDauwalder said...

*Correction* I will not be there

JSimpson said...

I will be attending.

SEason said...

I will not be able to attend