CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Mar 3rd

Aerospace night - uniform of the day: BDUs

Major Sqdn Fund Raising activity this weekend (4th) - Huck-a-puck - All cadets should plan on attending one of them. See Lt Facemyer for details and schedule. **UPDATE 4th only**

Boards and testing is available this week. Remember that you need to have your safety briefing up to date to be promoted. See Lt Chamberlin, Lt Lindgren or SM Nielson to make sure you're up to date.

Side note: I heard that the cadets arranged to have the volloyball court tied up with the guard. I'm not surprised that they didn't want to be embarrassed by getting beat by Sr Members. Hmmm, do I hear a challenge??????

14 comments:

✡Sceili✡ said...

I will be there...

Side Note: Challenge accepted >:)

AGuenon said...

ill be there and would like to drill test and board after i pass my test online again

SIDE NOTE: Sr. Members you cant handle our heat, challenge is so on!!!!! ;)

J-Dodge said...

I won't be there sad day (mock trial) and Sr. Members your challenge is accepted but i'm afraid you will loose

BFacemyer said...

I will be there.

Side Note:We only didn't play last week because we wanted Fernandez to be there when we kicked butt.

JDailey said...

I will be there and want to board.


Side note: Sr. Members prepare to taste defeat... Wich taste like redbull... Wich tastes disgusting.

LTaylor said...

I will be there and I would like to take a drill test

Side Note: Get ready senior members, we will bring the heat, go cadets!

VFacer said...

I will be there and would like to test aerospace module 2.

Brandi Lindgren said...

i will be there and would like to take a board and if i pass i would love to promote thanks


side note: can somebody tell me what this challenge is if so thank you

Brandi Lindgren said...

o im caught up nvm haha

LTaylor said...

My apoligies, I will not be prepared to take a drill test tomorrow.

jbaker said...

Bell will be there
Baker would like to board

T Beecher said...

I will be there

Unknown said...

I will be there, and I know it's extremely late, but I got the email to retake my Aerospace test online today, and I passed. Therefore, I would very much like to take a board and pass it.

AOlivares said...

And this is Olivares. Sorry about that.