CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Feb 17th

Character Development Night - uniform of the day is Blues.

Testing and boards will be available - and you can test 24/7 on line.

Side note about testing - if you pass all the test requirements for your next promotion (written and drill) - you will not be able to take a test and board on the same night. We will be posting more information on this.

If you have time, check this link out......
http://marsparticipate.jpl.nasa.gov/msl/participate/sendyourname

There is a Wing Level FTX scheduled for a few weeks from now. More information to come - but we will be looking for cadets to work the Communication Tasking for the exercise.

**UPDATE** First Huck a Puck fundraiser is set for this Tuesday and Wednesday. If your able, please come out and help. The activity starts at 1730 hrs at the Maverick Center in West Valley. See C/CMSgt Facemyer for details.

Phoenix - We are Second to None.

12 comments:

J-Dodge said...

I will be there.

✡Sceili✡ said...

I will be there.

JDailey said...

I will be there and request to take leadership 2.

Maj. Cook said...

Good start on the blog this week, and high congratulations to those promoted last meeting, especially Chief Facemyer. Keep testing, and stay active, you are all awe inspiring.
Don't forget to call, text and message your fellow cadets this week. See you all on Thursday.

Second to None!

BFacemyer said...

I will be there. Also there are the Huck a Puck fundraisers this Tuesday and Wednesday. Please come and help, they start at 1730 at the Maverik Center.

LTaylor said...

I will be there.

AGuenon said...

I NEED A DRILL TEST AND BOARD Fuww i got that out. and this is my last week of being a regular civy on thursday ill be a New National Guard Soldier

VFacer said...

I may not be there but if I am I will be late.

Anonymous said...

I will be attending and would like to take a review board for my C/CMSGT rank advancement

LStewart said...

I will be there and I would like to take the Earheart cumulative aerospace test

CBaker said...

I will be there and i need a board and maybe a leadership test, i got online to take the test and then right after i started it, my computer froze and bluescreened me, it will now not let me take the test! it says i need a senior member to let me take it again! grrrrrr this is stupid!!!

TBell said...

C/SSG B Baker would like a drill test. C/A1C Davis would like to take his Wright Bros. test. I will like to board. see you all thursday.