CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 18, 2011

Feb 24th

PT Night - come out and take on the Sr members in a game of Volley Ball (yes, we will win....)

This week is also the Monthly Safety Briefing. It is required to attend at least one of these briefing month to participate & promote in CAP.

Testing is available 24/7 on line. Just a reminder that we will be switching to 100% on-line testing in June. Try it out now while you still have time to make sure you understand what is needed to pass these new style tests.

There is a SAREX (Search And Rescue Exercise) this weekend (25th/26th) in Logan Utah. See C/Lt Stewart for additional information. **UPDATE** SAREX is Cancelled due to weather.

Phoenix - SECOND TO NONE.

14 comments:

BFacemyer said...

I will be there! Can't wait for some PT!

✡Sceili✡ said...

I'll be there. Pt! Good for you! Good for me!

LTaylor said...

I will be there. Cant wait for PT, it's gonna be great!

Unknown said...

I'll be there.

CBaker said...

I will be there and i will most likely need a board.

VFacer said...

I will be there.

J-Dodge said...

I will be there but there is a major error with this post everyone knows the cadets will win haha

JDailey said...

I will be there. By the way is it PT night that does not have any boards? if not I would like to board tonight

Maj. Cook said...

See you all on Thursday, bring your friends!

TBell said...

i will be there. B Baker will not be attending. Davis will be there. i want to be able to do pt sooooooooooooooo bad but i cant. i wish i could,whaaaaaaaaaa (that is a cry) anyways see you all there

TBell said...

YA YOU SENIOR MEMBERS CADETS RULE

love
C/TSG Bell

AGuenon said...

OMG I WANT A BOARD TOO lol ill be there

mfernandez said...

Well, it is PT night - which means you'll be in.... PT gear. No uniform = no board. (we never have boards on PT night)

MDauwalder said...

*Correction* I will not be there