CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 3, 2011

Jan 6 2011

WELCOME BACK PHOENIX CADET SQUADRON!!

Leadership week - uniform of the day is BDUs

Squadron Calendar is coming out here in a few days - it will list the activities for the next four months so you can plan on attending them.

Color Guard team to meet at 1730 to start training.

Next week (13 Jan) we will be doing a field trip to Groen Brothers Aviation in SLC. More information to come.

Testing & Boards will be available -

Again, hope you had a great New Year Eve - and We look forward in leading the wing once again this year.

Phoenix - Leading from the Front and Second to None!!

13 comments:

AGuenon said...

OMG this is getting ridiculous, I will not be there yet again.

Maj. Cook said...

Now that we have all had a couple weeks off, we should all be refreshed and ready to go! Now is the time to start calling, e mailing, texting and chatting with your fellow cadets, let's see everyone this Thursday.

Second to none!

BFacemyer said...

I will be there

Unknown said...

Going to try my hardest to be there.

LTaylor said...

I will be there.

JDailey said...

I will be there.

J-Dodge said...

I will be there

✡Sceili✡ said...

I'll be there..

TBell said...

SGT/ B Baker, LT/ Baker, and I will be there. I also wast to say that I took 2 tests online and passed with flying colors. I have the papers to go in my file.

TBell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dworniczek said...

I cannot be there, though I will do my best to be able to next week. Happy New Years everybody

Anonymous said...

expect to see Sergeant Dailey n' friends at the meeting

CBaker said...

I will be there, i missed cap! happy new years (6 years late)