CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Jan 20th

Character Development night - uniform of the day is Blues.

LtCol Boyd (Guest Speaker) and SM Cook will be teaching the CDI class.

There will be an inspection tonight - be prepared (hair cuts, shoes shined, etc..)

Two more weeks until the squadron Banquet. Cost is $11 per person - and will be hosted at the VFW Post in Surgarhouse. Families are welcome and encouraged to attend. We will have a flier out with additional information.

We will be voting on Esprit de Corps Cadet this week. This is the Cadet who inspires enthusiasm, devotion and a strong regard for the honor of the Squadron. This award is selected strictly by the cadets.

Testing and Boards will be available. Make sure you notify the cadet staff that you need a test/board.

Remember that if you test on-line, if you don't push the "Finish" button, run out of time, etc... you will not get credit for the test. If you have questions, contact Capt Pratt.

Phoenix - Second to None!

16 comments:

J-Dodge said...

I will be there and hopefully a possible cadet will be there as well crossin my fingers he can make it there

Maj. Cook said...

Outstanding turn out for the tour last week, lets keep up the good work!

Lets also keep up the good work for testing and boards. We all really enjoy seeing the result of dedication and hard work with promotions at final formation.

Phoenix, Second to None!

BFacemyer said...

I will be there with maybe some new people. Color Guard remember to be there at 1730.

✡Sceili✡ said...

I will be there at 1730. Might also have a newbie.

CBaker said...

i will be there at 1730

Brandi Lindgren said...

i will be there and would like to test for leadership 4 and Lt. Lindgren(male) will no be there

BFacemyer said...

I would also like to take an aerospace 5 test.

JDailey said...

I will not be there

AOlivares said...

I will be there.

LStewart said...

I will be there

TBell said...

SGT B BAker, CAdet Davis, LT Baker and i wil be there. looking forward to the newbies.

D Behunin said...

I'll be there.

T Beecher said...

If possible, I would like to board tomorrow. I will be there. Thanks, Cadet Beecher

AGuenon said...

Imma coming too!!!! yay finally and i will have my membership paid tonight and would like to take the leadership 4 test and maybe bringing my little airman friend TATUM

VFacer said...

I will be there at 1730.

MDauwalder said...

I will be there (my apologies for posting so late)