CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 21, 2011

Jan. 27, 2011

PT Night - Uniform of the Day is PT Gear. Lets have some fun.

There will be no testing or boards, but online testing is always available 24/7. Remember to hit the finish button. Reminder on June 1, 2011 all testing will be done online.

Next week Feb. 3, 2011 Squadron Banquet, uniform will be Dress Blues (Dress Blues means all ribbons, cords, etc.). The banquet fee will be $11 per person, families are encouraged to attend. Location of this years banquet will be at the Magna V.F.W. at 9057 West 2700 South. Start time will be 1900 hours. The fee of $11 per person will be collected at the next squadron meeting on Jan. 27, 2011.

If you are unable to make the squadron meeting on Jan. 27, 2011 but are going to be at the banquet please contact 2nd Lt. L. Lindgren at 801-891-4913.

Phoenix Second to none and Leading from the FRONT!

11 comments:

BFacemyer said...

I will be there and cant wait to have some fun. Also color guard dont forget to be there at 1730.

Maj. Cook said...

For those who see this, try to contact at least two of your fellow cadets, and encourage them to check in on the blog this week.

We want to see everyone this week, "PT, good for you, good for me"

Phoenix, you are Second to None!

✡Sceili✡ said...

I will be there at 1730 excited to do some PT.

jbaker said...

Baker and Bell will be there

AGuenon said...

ill be there also...and the PACKERS are going to super bowl Whhooooo

LTaylor said...

I will be there and I'm ready for some fun.

J-Dodge said...

i will be there and i don't like the steelers at all...

LStewart said...

I will be there.

VFacer said...

I will be there at 1730

T Beecher said...

I will be there

MDauwalder said...

I will be there (again my apologies for posting late)