CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 9, 2010

12 Aug

Leadership Night - Uniform of the Day is BDUs

The Communication Unit is meeting an hour early tonight for training. Although you might not be part of the team, you could be someday - come and see what they are doing.

Speaking of Communication - we will be working on the Comm Van this week. Part of the 'stuff' we will be doing is ripping out the old junk that is still in the van and getting it ready for the new comm equipment.

SAREX (Search and Rescue Exercise) this Saturday - start time is 0630 at the Wing Blgd. See 1Lt Baker or C/Lt Stewart for details.

Glider Flight is also this Saturday. Flights start at 0800 - See 2Lt Coffman or C/Lt Pratt for details.

Testing is available at both the Squadron and on-line.

Have you called a fellow cadet lately and made sure they were showing up?

12 comments:

BFacemyer said...

I will be there for the meeting and for the SAREX

✡Sceili✡ said...

I'll be there for the meeting and I NEED TO BOARD!

AGuenon said...

i will be there for the meeting and SAREX woot woot

J-Dodge said...

i will be there and i will also be there for the sarex. i would also like like to take the Wright Brothers test i am ready this week.

MDauwalder said...

I will be there for the meeting

jbaker said...

Baker and Bell will be there and would like to test

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nathanael said...

I am in Colorado this entire week and won't be back until next Monday.

Dworniczek said...

I'll be there for the meeting.

KWilliams said...

i will be attending thursday and i will like 2 test

tfacer said...

I will be attending the meeting although I may be a little late for the comms training. I would possibly like a board.
Would it be possible for me to attend both the glider flights and SAREX?

CBaker said...

i will be there for the meeting, but i dont think ill be able to attend the sarex because of the way my weekend is.