CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Aug 5th

Aerospace Night - uniform of the day is BDUs

Color Guard had tryouts on Saturday (31 July) and Congratulations to this years Winner Team:
C/TSgt Facemyer, C/TSgt Elmer, C/SrA Guenon, C/SrA Dodge, C/Amn Sceili, and alternate C/SSgt Facer.

There is a Communication Team Meeting set for 1800 hrs on the 5th. See C/Lt Stewart for details.

Testing is available this week - and on-line 24/7. Try out the on-line testing on eServices.

The Thunderbird SAREX (Search and Rescue Exercise) has been pushed out and is now Saturday (14 Aug) at 0600. Are you ready?

We have Glider O-Flights coming up quickly. Get you name on the list if you want to go flying. See C/Lt Pratt for details.

Phoenix Cadet Squadron: SECOND TO NONE!!

14 comments:

BFacemyer said...

I will be there. Go Color Guard!

J-Dodge said...

i will be there and i'd like to take my Wright Brothers test.

✡Sceili✡ said...

I will be there and I need to board.

AGuenon said...

SrA Guenon will be there and is syked for the Sarex and color guard!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
VFacer said...

i will not be there

LStewart said...

I will be there and I need to test.

CBaker said...

i will not be there, as i will be at hellfire getting an awesome sunburn/tan. hopefully see most of you there.

tfacer said...

I will not be there. I would like to go on the glider flights. Oh, and so you know, I am the alternate to the alternate.

AGuenon said...

I have changed my comment I will be attending the hellfire on thurs. and not sure if i'll make it to cap...J Guenon will not be there

Dworniczek said...

I will be attending. Can't wait for the glider flights!

孟湖聿軒 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
KWilliams said...

i will be attending thursday

jbaker said...

Baker and Bell will be there and would like to take the wright bros. test