CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Aug 26th

PT Night - Uniform of the day.... PT GEAR! - (Squadron T-Shirt and shorts)

Testing available on line only (24/7) - study and try it out!

Comm Team - Training at 1800 Thursday Night.

Color Guard Team - Check with 2Lt Facemyer.

This weekend (Aug 28th) - starting at 0800 - Road Clean-up. After, we will be hosting a First Aid Course. The day should end around 1600 (4pm). Plan on attending.

If you need uniforms parts (name tags, patches, etc...) let C/Lt Stewart know. We are going to be working on getting everyone up to speed as soon as possible.

Phoenix - Leading the Way, Second to None!!!!

12 comments:

BFacemyer said...

I will be there Thursday and Saturday.

J-Dodge said...

I will be there thursday and saturday

✡Sceili✡ said...

I will be there thursday, but I'm not sure if I can make it saturday.

LStewart said...

I will sort of be there on Thursday and At least most of Saturday.

LStewart said...

I won't be there Saturday

BriPratt said...

I will be there Thursday and Saturday.

J-Dodge said...

Disregard my first message i will not be there thursday :( and i am not sure yet on saturday

MDauwalder said...

I will be there thursday but not saturday

Brandi Lindgren said...

i will be there and at the road clean up

josh Colby said...

im coming thursday debating about saturday

VFacer said...

i will be attending the meeting

CBaker said...

i will be there. PT HOOAH!