CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sept 2nd

Aerospace Night - uniform of the day is BDUs

Testing and boards are available (and on-line 24/7)

Color Guard Practice - Friday nights - come out and see how the team is doing.


There will be no Communication Team Meeting this week.

Cadet Change of Command next week.


The Squadron FTX set for Sept 11th has moved to October - more information to come.

Dog Rescue FTX is still 'go' for Sept 17 & 18. & Wendover FTX is still 'go' for Sept 24 and 25.

Phoenix Cadet Squadron: SECOND TO NONE!!

10 comments:

J-Dodge said...

I will be there

BFacemyer said...

I will be there

✡Sceili✡ said...

I'll be there.....

AGuenon said...

of course ill be there you silly...yay color guard and woot woot bdus

jbaker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Justin Dailey said...

I will be there.

Anonymous said...

I will be needing a board for my Senior Master Sergeant rank
(God that sound bad---)

PHOENIX SECOND TO NONE!!!!

Anonymous said...

Im gonna be there and i would love a module 1 test and a board if possible.

CBaker said...

I'll be there, I would test but I'm going to try it online so I'm waiting for the Internet to work so most likely tonight I'll test online.

Brandi Lindgren said...

i will be there and take a test