CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Leadership Night - May 10, 2012 - BDU's

Leadership Night - BDU's

Remember to turn in your Form 31 for Encampment.

Testing is always available on-line. Make sure you post your requests for Boards or Milestone Tests on the blog before Wednesday night each week.

The FTX is approaching quickly. It will be on May 18th, 19th, and 20th. 24 hour kit and your gear needs to be ready.

Phoenix Cadet Squadron - Second to None!

16 comments:

M. Bracken said...

I will be there and would like to take the Wright Brothers drill test.

Brandi Lindgren said...

I will be there and would like to take my Aerospace comprehensive

L. Mabey said...

I will be there

A Forbes said...

TSgt Forbes and 1LT Forbes will be there. TSgt Forbes needs a drill test and a board.

Cadet Mednick see 1LT Forbes to complete your encampment form.

All other cadets get your encampment form turned in ASAP!

STAFF said...

dwhitton will be there

J Spencer said...

cadet spencer will be there

JSimpson said...

I will not be there, I have a band concert.

Cynicalone93 said...

I will be there.

Lt. Facemyer said...

Thanks to the cadets that participated in our fundraiser selling pizza punch cards. Remember next fundraiser is June 9th at Les Schwab for a fun car wash. More details to come.

r3bennett said...

Cadet Bennett and SM Bennett will be late. Cadet Bennett has a Band performance on Thursday. We will come right after Cadet Bennett's performance if it doesn't go too late.

hunter_jc said...

Coleman will be there.

VFacer said...

I will be there.

Anonymous said...

I should be there.

Unknown said...

Mednick will be there and will see 1LT Forbes to complete encampment form.

JDailey said...

I wont be there tonight.

Eschrich said...

I will be there.