CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 21, 2012

Character Development Night - Blues - May 24th, 2012

Character Development Night and Safety Night

Uniform - Blues

Remember to post on-line if you want to test or board. Remember testing is available on-line for most everything. If you have questions contact the Testing Officer.

The FTX and SARX were fun and the cadets had an outstanding time. Talk with those who went and find out more. Participation is part of promotion, so remember to be active and recruit new members.

Phoenix Cadet Squadron - Second to None!

14 comments:

Brandi Lindgren said...

I will be there and would like a board for my Mitchelle

VFacer said...

All Facer's will be absent this coming Thursday.

r3bennett said...

SM and Cadet Bennett will be there.

ALindgren17 said...

I will be there.

Anonymous said...

I will not be there.

r3bennett said...

Here is a link to a few pictures from the SARX/FTX

http://s710.photobucket.com/albums/ww106/r3bennett/Civil%20Air%20Patrol/SARX%20FTX%20May%202012/?albumview=slideshow

And here is a link to some pictures from a PT night.
http://s710.photobucket.com/albums/ww106/r3bennett/Civil%20Air%20Patrol/Phoenix%20Cadet%20Squadron/?albumview=slideshow

A Forbes said...

MSgt Forbes and 1LT Forbes will be there.

BFacemyer said...

I will be at the meeting

M. Bracken said...

I will be there and would like to board for the Wright Brothers award.

Cynicalone93 said...

I will be there

J-Dodge said...

i will be there

AGuenon said...

Im graduating so have fun yall

Unknown said...

I will not be there. I have a choir concert. Mednick

Eschrich said...

I will not be there