CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 18, 2011

April 21st

Character Development Night - uniform of the day is Blues.

Remember, if you don't have a set of Blues, shirt and tie will work as an alternate uniform.

Testing and Boards are available - make sure to sign up if you need one.

Side note: You need to be updated on your Safety Briefing material before you can be promoted.   If you have questions, please contact Capt Chamberlin for information.

Congratulation to the Color Guard.  Although they did not win at Region, they did an outstanding job.

Notice from National Headquarters:  CAP was fully funded for the rest of the year and an additional 4 million dollars was attached to our budget for things like (specifically) O-Flights.    We will be setting up Powered Orientation Flights here in the next few weeks - plan on going flying!!!!

Phoenix Cadet Squadron - We are SECOND TO NONE.

12 comments:

✡Sceili✡ said...

I will be in attendance.

J-Dodge said...

i will be there and i would like to board please

VFacer said...

I will be there

JSimpson said...

I will be attending and I would like a board please.

BFacemyer said...

I will be there and would like to do my speech for my Armstrong.

AGuenon said...

GREAT JOB COLORGUARD TEAM...ill be there and would like to test on leadership 5

tfacer said...

I will be attending and would like to test on aerospace module 4.

D Behunin said...

I will not be there.

Brandi Lindgren said...

i will be there and williams would like a board

Brandi Lindgren said...

WE ARE NOT DONE TAKING STAFF APPLICATIONS SO TELL EVERYONE AND GET THEM IN

Eun Jin Lee said...

Joelee Cherrington will be there.

BriPratt said...

I will be there