CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 3, 2010

Dec 9th

Leadership night - uniform of the day is BDUs

Boards and testing available - both on line and at the squadron.

We have several cadets who have not tested lately. If you need help (study group, etc..) let the Cadet Staff know and we can set up some time to study.

Next week (16th) - the Wing Communication Team will be at our squadron talking about the Communication Van, our mission with Emergency Services (as it apples to Communication), etc... More information to come.

We are "Second to None" - Phoenix Cadet Squadron, Utah Wing, Civil Air Patrol - Whooo RAAA!

21 comments:

BFacemyer said...

I will be there and would like to take a leadership test and if I pass I will need a drill test and if I pass both of those I would like to board please :)

JDailey said...

I will be there.

AGuenon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LStewart said...

I will be there and I would like to take a aerospace test Journey of Flight Test 3.

VFacer said...

I will be there and I would like a board please.

AGuenon said...

nevermind i wont be there

Maj. Cook said...

E mail, text, facebook, phone, these are just some of the many wonderful methods of communication between you and your fellow highly motivated cadet members, to encourage each other to check in on the blog, and be at the meetings. See you all there!
Plenty of test sheets to go around, by the way.

Dworniczek said...

I am planning on attending, and should be there.

Nobody said...

I will be attending the meeting

Nobody said...

I will be attending the meeting

Nobody said...

by the way "nobody" is sergeant Dailey, Just having computer problems

tfacer said...

I will be attending the meeting and would like to take a leadership test and aerospace module #4.

josh Colby said...

i plan on coming, and id like to board if i do

CBaker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
✡Sceili✡ said...

I will be there, and clean shaven :(

CBaker said...

I will be coming, i passed my aerospace module six on-line and i now need a board.

AOlivares said...

I will be there and would very much enjoy it if I could take a leadership test and drill test, and if I pass them both, I would like to take a board.

Brandi Lindgren said...

i will be there and would like to test and i f i finally pass my test i would like to take a drill test

J-Dodge said...

Sadly I won't be there :'(

LTaylor said...

i will be there

JDailey said...

This is a test to make sure my name is correct.