CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Dec 16th

Leadership Night - Uniform of the day is Blues

Several members of Wing Staff (including the Wing Commander) will be at the squadron building Thursday night to attend a Communication Van Planning meeting. Remember to look your best.

We have decided to cancel the Christmas Party and combine it with the squadron annual Awards Banquet in February.

This is the last meeting until January 2011.

Testing and Boards are available - have you helped another cadet study lately?

Sr Members: Sr Staff meeting is set for Dec 30th at 7pm. More information to come.

On behalf the the Sr Staff, I want to thank everyone who has made this year an outstanding one. Looking forward to the great things to come in 2011.

Phoenix Cadet Squadron - Utah Wing Civil Air Patrol - Leading the way and SECOND TO NONE!!!!

14 comments:

BFacemyer said...

I will be there and hope there are more comments this week after the blog class last meeting.

✡Sceili✡ said...

I will be there.

Maj. Cook said...

A LOT of you made promotion last meeting, congratulations, and good work! Some of you just have time to burn before you are eligible, or need PT. To all others, hang in there, and keep testing.

Remember, when you test on online, PRINT the completion page at the end with your score (you may have to screen print), and THEN click "Finish" to submit the test so it will be recorded. Then bring in the print out to the next meeting, so the senior staff can confirm your passing score.

Check out e services and look under "e services news" for an article entitled "Cadet On Line Testing Guide" dated 8 Nov 10. This is a tutorial which will take you through the on line testing process.

You are all "Second to None" !

J-Dodge said...

I will be there

JDailey said...

I will be there.

AGuenon said...

I won't be there (thank you supid choir concert)so I'll see all yall next time 2months and 4days till I'm in the Guard!!!!!!!!!!

LTaylor said...

I will be there.

josh Colby said...

im planning on coming

zdavis said...

ill be there one way or another
and i wont to test this week

✡Sceili✡ said...

Also, I would like to test and probably board.

MDauwalder said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
D Behunin said...

I will not be there.

VFacer said...

I will be attending

MDauwalder said...

I will be there