CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 4, 2010

July 8th

Welcome Back - Tonight is Leadership - Uniform of the day is BDUs

We have O-Flights - Gliders - this weekend - we have 25 slots (10 on Friday, 15 on Saturday) - no cost to cadets - each ride lasts about 45 minutes - uniform is PT gear + sqdn t-shirt. You must have your Curry (Airman - 1st stripe) to fly.

Speaking of flying - testing is available this week -

We will also be talking about our Wing Emergency Service tasking (Communication) and what we need to do to get spun up.

Phoenix Cadet Squadron - We Are Second to None!!

12 comments:

J-Dodge said...

i will be there and i would like to take a leadership chapter 3 test

Unknown said...

I need to take the flight commander test.

Brandi Lindgren said...

i will be there and would like to take a aerospace module 6 test and have my outlline ready

BFacemyer said...

I will be there and would like to take the leadership chapter 4 test

AGuenon said...

im coming and would like to take a leadership 3 test

Unknown said...

I will also be taking the Flight Commander Aerospace test.

VFacer said...

I will not be attending neither will cadet White

Anonymous said...

The Daileys may be attending but dont get to excited

zdavis said...

will be there and like to bored

BriPratt said...

Pratt, Brian
I hope to see you all there, I will be coming.

BriPratt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
✡Sceili✡ said...

I came. I saw. I conquered. (Two tests XD)