CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Nov 5th

Slight change in the schedule, this weeks meeting will be Leadership -

Uniform of the day is BDUs

Testing opportunities are available - are you testing?

Study groups will start next week (after Color Guard Competition) if you need help.

There are lots of activities happening at the squadron - have you been participating????

New Sqdn T-shirts are in - cost is $10 - everyone will be required to have a t-shirt before the end of the year.

Just to keep everyone aware of what is happening in the next few weeks:

Next week is Aerospace - we will be going to Clark Planetarium - Leaving the Sqdn building at 6:00pm. Cost is $8.00

We are trying to set-up powered Orientation Flights - this activity is where the cadets gets to sit in the front seat of the plane and when it is flying, gets to .......). No cost -

And remember - Phoenix - Second to None!!

7 comments:

BFacemyer said...

I will be at the meeting

liaga_kobe said...

my brother and i will be coming but my brother will be a little late because of football practice.

Anonymous said...

I will be attending

jbaker said...

Baker Bell Davis will be comming and may test

CBaker said...

i will be coming and i may test.

Nathanael said...

I will be there and I might test.

AGREER said...

I will be coming