CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 6, 2009

Nov 12th

Aerospace this week -

We will be traveling to the Clark Planetarium to see a show and view exhibits. We will be meeting at 6:00pm at the squadron building, AN HOUR EARLIER than the regular meeting time. The show will cost $8.00 per person. Cadets will be transported by senior members or parents from the Squadron building to the Planetarium.

If your a Parent who can assist with transportation, please notify Flight Officer Coffman at 801-641-3499.

There will be NO testing this week (because of the field trip)

Speaking of testing - C/Lt Pratt will be posting a memo explaining new testing procedures - specifically, unless you let someone know prior to the meeting that you want to test, you will not be allowed to test. More information to follow.

Have you purchased your Squadron T-shirt yet (cost is $10)

7 comments:

BFacemyer said...

I will be attending.

Pratt R. said...

I Will be coming

Nathanael said...

I have a banquet and cannot attend.

tfacer said...

My sister and I will be attending.

Anonymous said...

I will be attending

CBaker said...

i will be attending... GOOD JOB COLOR GUARD!!!

AGREER said...

I will be coming