CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 28, 2013

Jan. 31-PT

Thank you to all the cadets who attended the FTX in Wendover this last weekend! We really enjoyed attending with a good amount of cadets!

Ask your parents about the banquet and find out how many will be attending. Pay before hand-(15$ per)

Hockey Vouchers are due so make sure to turn those into Senior Member Nielsen

Staff- There is a staff meeting at 1815! Don't be late!!

Remember: Testing is always available online! If you need help studying go up your chain of command or ask your following cadets for some help.

Phoenix Cadet Squadron
Second to NONE!!

6 comments:

Benjamin Holt said...

Cadet Holt will be there

VFacer said...

I will be there.

M. Bracken said...

I will be there

J Spencer said...

I will be there

BFacemyer said...

I will be at the meeting

Ethan Howard said...

I will be there. I would also like to do my drill testing.