CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 22, 2012

PT Night - April 26, 2012

PT.....PT.....PT.....

Thanks to all cadets who participated in the Air Force Evaluation and the Road Clean Up. These were both very successful activities. We look forward to more participation from all of the cadets in the next activities.

If you have placed and order with Lt. Nielson from Vanguard, the supplies will be at the squadron building on Thursday night. Please make sure you bring your money to pay for your order.

Phoenix Cadet Squadron - Second to None!

13 comments:

BFacemyer said...

I will be at the meeting

A Forbes said...

TSgt Forbes will be there. 1LT Forbes won't be. Get your applications filled out and turned in for summer encampment. This is an opportunity you don't want to miss!!

J-Dodge said...

i will be there

J Spencer said...

cadet spencer will be there

M. Bracken said...

I should be there.

r3bennett said...

Cadet Bennett and I will be there.

STAFF said...

dwhitton will be there

MDauwalder said...

I will not be there

✡Sceili✡ said...

I plan on attending..

J-Dodge said...

Correction I will not be there

Anonymous said...

I will not be there.

L. Mabey said...

I will be there

K.VanDam said...

I will not be there.