CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Character Development and Safety - Blues - April 19, 2012

It is Character Development and Safety Night. If you want to promote you need character development. Also, in order to participate you need safety.

The uniform of the night is Blues.

Cadet Staff meeting will be at 1815.

Saturday April 21, 2012 is Earth Day, it is also our road clean up day. What a great day to help our community and participate to help clean up the earth. We will meet at the Squadron building at 0800. Uniform for the road clean up is BDU's.

Online testing is always available. If you have any problems with the testing, try a Google Chrome. That seems to be working the best lately with everything in eservices.

Phoenix Cadet Squadron - Second to None!

23 comments:

J Spencer said...

Cadet Spencer Will be there

BFacemyer said...

I will be at the meeting and the road clean up.

A Forbes said...

TSgt Forbes will be at the staff meeting, meeting and road cleanup/SAREX. 1LT Forbes will not be there.

L. Mabey said...

I will be there, but senior mabey will not be there

ALindgren17 said...

I will be there. I will also be attending the road clean up this weekend.

M. Bracken said...

I should be there.

Cynicalone93 said...

I'll be there but i might be late and will be in BDUs

Cynicalone93 said...

Reminder to cadets participating with ground team this Saturday. Bring your 24 hr gear Thursday for a gear check
Thanks guys

STAFF said...

dwhitton wont be there this week but i should be there the week after

VFacer said...

I will be there.

J-Dodge said...

I will be there

✡Sceili✡ said...

I will be at the meetIng but I'm unsure about the road cleanup .

Unknown said...

Mednick will be at the meeting and possibly road clean up.

Anonymous said...

None of the Lymans will be there.

Brandi Lindgren said...

i will be there

hunter_jc said...

Coleman will be there. i need my drill test.

hunter_jc said...

Coleman will be there. i need my drill test.

M. Cameron said...

I will be there

T.Nelson said...

I will be there

MDauwalder said...

I will not be at the meeting or the road clean up

AGuenon said...

I wont be able to make the meeting I have training till 8 and Ill be helping traffic for the marathon in SLC on the 21st

K.VanDam said...

I won't be there.

STAFF said...
This comment has been removed by the author.