CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Charcter Development Night - Blues - November 17, 2011

It is Character Development and Safety Night. Everyone needs monthly safety to participate in CAP. Please plan on attending. Blues are the uniform of the day, or if you do not have Blues yet, please where proper attire.

Remember, testing is always available on-line. Also, make sure you familiarize your self with the posted testing procedures. If you have any questions, please contact Commander Lindgren, or Lt. Facer - the testing officer.

Phoenix Cadet Squadron - Second to None!!!

20 comments:

VFacer said...

I will be there.

M. Bracken said...

I will be there

A Forbes said...

Cadet Forbes will be there and would like to board. 1LT Forbes will be there also.

LStewart said...

I will be there reminder for cadet staff we have a staff meeting at 1830 before the meeting this week. be there or let me know why you won't be there.

LStewart said...

CAP's 70th birthday is coming up and we will have Blackhawk and Thunderbird cadets at Phoenix. This week is your last chance to get any items that you need for your blues before then

Teryl M said...

L Hubbard will be there.

Maj. Cook said...

Call your fellow cadets, e mail, facebook, text, meet up during lunch or after school, the more the merrier.
See you all Thursday.

✡Sceili✡ said...

Won't be there. paphdedis

JDailey said...

I will be there and would like to take my Board for Staff Sgt.

J-Dodge said...

i will be there

Brandi Lindgren said...

I will also need a drill test and board if i pass drill test

Maj. Cook said...

Lt Forbes is going to Hill AFB this weekend. If you need uniform items, contact the Lt by e mail, or on Thursday WITH YOUR MONEY. If your not sure how much something is, check Vanguardmil.com for prices.

tfacer said...

I will be attending.

MDauwalder said...

I will be there

zdavis said...

Z davis will be there

Anonymous said...

I will be there...

kearney said...

Sorry for posting so late been busy with school i will be attending the meeting on thruesday

Anonymous said...

the Lymans will be there

Daniell Lyman said...

I will be there.

MDauwalder said...

*Correction* I will not be there