CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 27, 2011

CAP's 70th Anniversary!!! December 1, 2011

Uniform of the day - Blues

What an exciting night! Anniversary party, Cadet change of command, and Col. Wellman. Please make sure you are wearing your Blues or best attire.

Color Guard and Staff need to be at the squadron building no later than 1800. Everyone else needs to be there at 1830.

Color Guard Competition will be on Saturday December 3, 2011. Lets support our Color Guard!

Testing is always available on-line.

Phoenix Cadet Squadron - Second to None!

16 comments:

A Forbes said...

C/SSGT Forbes and 1LT Forbes will be there.

Color Guard....be there at 1800 for a quick practice of the ceremony that night. Don't be late!!

zdavis said...

ill be there if not at 1800 ill be there be for

Anonymous said...

the Lymans will be there

BFacemyer said...

I will be there at 1800

JSimpson said...

I will be there

Unknown said...

Mednick will be both at Color Gaurd meeting and CAP meeting.

M. Bracken said...

I will be there at 1800.

Ryan and Jacki said...

McKenzie Andrew will be there.

VFacer said...

I will be there, but most likely a little later than 1800.

MDauwalder said...

I will be there

tfacer said...

I will be attending, but I will most likely be there later than 1800.

kearney said...

I will be there at 1830

Kyle Coffman said...

Lt Anderson and lt Coffman will be there

JDailey said...

I will be there at 1800.

J-Dodge said...

i will be there

Eschrich said...

Ill be there