CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 21, 2010

May 27th

OMG - Its PT Night - Whoo Raaa - Lets have some Fun!!!

Uniform of the day - PT Gear

Reminder - Camp Curry this weekend - starting time for Basic's is 1800 (we'll be teaching ya what that is) (6pm) - and ending at 6pm on Saturday.

Packing list is: One Basic Cadet (that's you), BDU uniform, Sleeping Bag, PT Gear, and $15 dollars (for food). We'll provide more information at the meeting.

Curry Staff - See Lt Stewart's email for your stuff.

Phoenix - We are "Second to None"!!!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

I won't be there for PT night. I have my dance review. Wish me luck.

LStewart said...

I wont be there because I have an orchestra concert. Yippee :{

✡Sceili✡ said...

I will be there for both thursday and camp curry. Eason will only be able to attend the camp.

J-Dodge said...

Dodge shall be attending this night of de cap

AGuenon said...

well I will be there ready to workout and get loud...good luck to Combs and Stewart have fun girls

BFacemyer said...

I will be there

Anonymous said...

Both Daileys will be attending

p.s.-OMG...really? REALLY?!?

jbaker said...

Baker and Bell will be out of town
2Lt Baker will be out of town

jeremiah brennan said...

brennan will be there

jeremiah brennan said...

brennan will be there

KWilliams said...

i will be attending thursday and (key word) possiabley be going 2 camp curry

JSimpson said...

I will be attending.

irishninja said...

hendrickson is comeing