CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 14, 2010

May 20th

Character Development Night - Uniform of the Day: Blues.

We are hosting a "Camp Curry" - any new cadet who has not been promoted to Amn (first stripe) should plan on attending. Cost is $15 and at the end of the camp, if you complete all requirements, you will be promoted.
***CHANGE IN DATE ** WILL NOW BE 28th and 29th ** CHANGE IN DATE *****

Squadron C/SrA and above are the instructors for Camp Curry. Assignments will be sent out asap so you can get ready for your class.

Last night for Encampment applications. Get yours in before it is too late.

In June, we are having "glider" flights. More info to come.

15 comments:

BFacemyer said...

I will be there and would like to take a board

J-Dodge said...

Dodge will be there

AGuenon said...

Guenon numbers 1,2,and 3 will be there and cadet airman guenon NEEDS A BOARD

tfacer said...

I will be attending and would like to take an aerospace module.

AOlivares said...

I will be there and I will like to take a leadership test.

✡Sceili✡ said...

Spartacus and I will be attending. I would like to test for my cadet airman.

CBaker said...

I will be there I need a milestone ch 4 leadership test and I really need to know about the class, location, time. I need this asap as there is a rocket launch the same weekend

JSimpson said...

I will be attending.

Anonymous said...

Both Cadet Daileys will be attending.
C/TSgt Dailey needs to take Aerospace module #5

KWilliams said...

i will be attending tomorrow night

Nathanael said...

I will not be coming it is the tennis banquet night.

Unknown said...

I will be there this week but not next. I would like to try to board.

CBaker said...

well now that the camp curry is changed i cannot go because i made plans for friday as that day is my birthday, i was not expecting this to be on the 28th and 29th so i have to say that im not going to change my plans so i cannot be there friday.. but i am willing to help out on saturday if my help is needed or wanted.

zdavis said...

will be there and like to test i have my outline too

jeremiah brennan said...

brennan will be there.. but I hurt my arm playing football so I don't know I good I will do