CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 27, 2010

March 4th

Aerospace Night - Uniform of the Day is BDUs

We have several cadets who will be taking boards (and passing them) - don't forget to sign up to make sure you get on the schedule.

Testing is available -

We have Basic Communication User Training (B-CUT) scheduled for March 13 at 0800. More information to come - but plan ahead so you can attend. (This is required training for the ES Comm Team)

We will be conducting an inspection tonight of your uniform. Make sure your ready (pressed, boots shined, hair cuts, etc...)

See you on Thursday Night - and remember - "Phoenix Cadet Squadron - Second to None!!"

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll be there and i need to take a aerospace module 1 test.

Anonymous said...

i will be there and i need to take the curry test

BFacemyer said...

i will be there and would like to board.

AGuenon said...

i will be there need to take board test curry

tfacer said...

I will be attending and I need a board.

jbaker said...

Bell will be there and needs a board
Baker and Davis will be there as well

AOlivares said...

I will be there and would like to PASS the Rickenbacker test!

Anonymous said...

Is it ok to say you wont be coming?
since I'm here though I'll just say it. I will notbe able to attend as I am going to a debate tournament wish me luck!