CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 12, 2010

February 18th

Character Development Week - uniform of the day is Blues

Note: If you don't have a set of blues, wear your "Sunday" best

Testing and Boards are available - Have you tested lately?

February 19th (Friday) - The Color Guard is having a Fund Raiser Activity - Buy a Little Caesars Pizza from the 3950 West 5400 South location and part of the purchase price comes back to the team. See SM Facemyer for details. Come out and support your Color Guard!!

This weekend (Saturday - February 20th) at 0800, We are hosting a Emergency Services 101 Card Class. (The 101 Card is a basic requirement for all CAP members to participate in any Emergency Services activity) - If you plan on being part of the Squadron Communication Team, plan on attending this training.

Phoenix - SECOND TO NONE!!

10 comments:

BFacemyer said...

I will be there and I need to take a Aerospace Module 3 and a drill test.

Anonymous said...

I will be there Thursday and Saturday

mfernandez said...

Fernande needs a board and drill test

tfacer said...

I will be attending and I need to take Aerospace module 3.

VFacer said...

I will be attending and will need to take a leadership 2 test

Anonymous said...

I will be attending
and will be taking
aerospace 2 test

Nathanael said...

I will be there and taking an aerospace test.

Unknown said...

Tatum and Amber will be there. Tatum needs to take a aerospace 1 test.

CBaker said...

I'll actually be there this time.

AGuenon said...

I need to take a board test *curry*
-Guenon