CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 11, 2009

December 17th

PT & Sqdn Christmas Party

Show up ready to have fun!! If you can, bring a snack or "munchies" to share.

This is the last meeting of the year. (The first meeting of the new year is Jan 7th)

There is no testing this week

Also, we have an opening on the Wing Color Guard Team - Tryouts will be Saturday, Dec 19th. Contact C/A1C Bell for information and details. Any C/Amn and above is eligible to tryout.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Lt. Stewart will also be there

tfacer said...

My sister and I will be attending.

Nathanael said...

I will be thare and I will bring cookies.

liaga_kobe said...

my brother and i will be coming this week but we will only be able to stay for the PT then we have to leave so he can get some rest before his operation.

Anonymous said...

I will be attending