CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 4, 2009

December 10th

Aerospace Meeting -

Uniform of the day is BDUs

Testing opportunities available (if requested)

For new members, we will try to issue BDU's tonight -

Note: we cannot issue Boots, Belt, and Hats. All patches, name tags, etc. can be purchased from the Sqdn Supply Officer (SM Abbott)

A great Christmas present would be..... A New Sqdn T-Shirt - make sure to get it on your wish list!!!! ($10 per shirt)

Always remember who you are and what you represent - Phoenix Cadet Sqdn - Second to None!

7 comments:

jbaker said...

Bell will be there and would like to test

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Lt Stewart will be there

jbaker said...

Baker will be there
and needs to test

tfacer said...

My sister and I will be attending the meeting. I, T. Facer, will be needing to take Module 2. Hopefully if I pass that, then I would like a board in the same night if that's possible.

Nathanael said...

I need a board.

Anonymous said...

I will be attending