CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Oct 22nd

This is going to be a busy Meeting this week. I hope everyone makes an effort to attend. Be in uniform (preferable in Blues, but if you have none and own a set of BDU's wear them).

We have an open house scheduled -

The Vice Wing Commander will be visiting -

Color Guard will be posting the Colors at the opening of the meeting -

We have a Change of Command -

And we have one C/SSgt that should be promoted (hmmm, wonder who that could be)

We will still still have testing and boards available, if requested.

8 comments:

Nathanael said...

I cannot attend.

tfacer said...

My sister and I will be attending. I, Taylor, would like to take a test if that is possible.

Anonymous said...

I will be attending

sliaga said...

my brother an i will be attending but i will be late so i need someone to fill in on Color Guard

sliaga said...

sorry my brother will Not be attending but i will

jbaker said...

Baker Bell & Davis will be there

AGREER said...

I will be coming and I might test if possible.

zdavis said...

i'll be there and posibly test