CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Oct 8th

Leadership week - uniform of the day is BDU's.

There will be an inspection of uniforms this week. Make sure your boots are shined, uniform pressed (not a sleep and wear wrinkle) and HAVE YOUR SQUADRON PATCH SEWN ON.

If your a Cadet Basic - our squadron is hosting a "Camp Curry" on Friday, Oct 23rd and Saturday, Oct 24th. The cost is only $20 and and the end of the camp (Sat about 8:30pm) you will be promoted to C/Airman. If you already have your Airman stripe, and would like to 'tune-up" your skills, this is a great opportunity. See Lt Fernandez to get signed up.

**UPDATE** Per C/Lt Pratt - There will be a test of memorization of the following topics: Cadet Oath, Squadron Motto, Flt Sgt & Flt Commander positions (who are they), uniform wear, and CPFT standards. See the SOP for all the answers.

Phoenix - "Second to None"!!!!

8 comments:

RPRATT said...

I WILL BE COMEING

Anonymous said...

I will be there

tfacer said...

I will be attending.

BFacemyer said...

i will be coming

liaga_kobe said...

my brother and i will be coming but my brother will be a little late because of football practice.

Nathanael said...

I will be there, I might test.

jbaker said...

baker,bell and davis will be coming
baker, bell need to test

Nathanael said...

I actually won't be able to come I need to catch up on homework.