CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 21, 2009

Sept 24th

PT Week - bring your gym gear - activities at the squadron building.

Testing opportunities are available -

Remember Wendover Air Show is this weekend - see below for details.

If your having communication problems (you don't know whats going on with activities, schedules, etc..) - let C/Lt Pratt, C/CMSgt Stewart or Lt Fernandez know. Several cadets (and parents) have voiced concerns about getting the word out on different topics - our solution was to ask Ms Facer to be our point of contact for posting of information on the bulletin board, publishing the news letter, etc...

If you have any other concerns, problems, etc... step up and be part of the solution - together, we will find the answers.

Phoenix Cadet Squadron --- Second to None!!!

7 comments:

CBaker said...

I will be coming, don't need any tests however I need a packing list for the wendover ftx soon because i wont be able to pack until the day of and or after the meeting on thursday. also can I turn in the form 31 on thursday

BFacemyer said...

I will be coming and will not need to test. I also need a packing list and have my form 31 ready to turn in.

mfernandez said...

I'll try to get a packing list ASAP. But for now..."For additional information, contact Cadet Andrew Fage at 801-691-8939or Capt Jason Mettmann at 801-787-7376".

Nathanael said...

I will be coming. I am not sure if I will test or not, yet.

Nathanael said...

I will be coming. I am not sure if I will test or not, yet.

Anonymous said...

I will be coming and will need the
packing list for the wendover airshow/ftx

liaga_kobe said...

i will be coming and my brother will be coming after his football practice.