CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Next Meeting: Thursday 25 July 2013

1900 to 2100 hrs

Location: West Jordan Armory
7563 South Airport Road
West Jordan, Utah

PT - Physical Training

Uniform of the Day: PT gear

Item 1: Letter from the UTWG Commander, Col. J. Niedfeldt:
It is my proud honor to announce that our Utah Wing Color Guard won the national championship in Ohio!
Please join me in congratulating them on a job well done!


Item 2:  (Standing Order) Proimotion boards, drill and written testing are not administered on PT nights. All on line testing is always available.
Item 3: Who are you bringing with you to the meeting this week?
Phoenix, SECOND TO NONE!

8 comments:

A Forbes said...

1SG Forbes will be there.

VFacer said...

I will be there.

Mesesan said...

I will be there.

Benjamin Holt said...

Cadet Holt will be there.

J-Dodge said...

I will be there

E. Batt said...

I will be there.

a mabey said...

The mabeys will not be there this week we are moving family
thanks see you all next week..

E. Batt said...

I appologize, but my mom forgot I was going to CAP and scheduled something that I can't get out of. I will not be coming tonight.