CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 6, 2013

May 9th-BDUs-Leadership

The uniform will be BDUs

Thank you to all the cadets who participated in the Wing Conference! And great job Phoenix! We got Squadron Merit of 2013!! We hope you all had a great time at the conference!!

And a congratulations to Utah Wing! We got Wing Unit Citation!!

So remember to Bring a Friend!!

And remember that testing is always available on-line!!

Phoenix Cadet Squadron
Second to NONE!!

11 comments:

L. Mabey said...

I will be there and I would like a bord

Unknown said...

I will be there

A Forbes said...

1SG Forbes will be there. CPT Forbes will not be there.

Benjamin Holt said...

Cadet Holt will be there.

r3bennett said...

Both Bennetts will not be able to attend.

a mabey said...

I will be there

Mesesan said...

I will be there and could I have a drill test?

M. Bracken said...

I should be there

C Mabey said...

I will be there and would like to take my staff sergeant test.

123hajami said...

I will be there

Ethan Howard said...

I will be there