CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Leadership Night - BDU's - September 13, 2012

Leadership Night - Uniform of the night is BDU's

Remember to recruit new members and to contact those who have not been participating. Call your chain of command with questions.

Testing is always available on-line.

Wendover Airshow is September 22, 2012. Check you email for some information from the Director of Cadets, Captain Fernandez about the airshow. More information from the squadron to follow.

Phoenix Cadet Squadron - Second to None!

9 comments:

A Forbes said...

C/SMSgt Forbes and 1LT Forbes will be there.

ALindgren17 said...

I will be there and I would like to test LEARN TO LEAD Wright Bros.

BFacemyer said...

I will be there and would like to take my captain aerospace test

Brandi Lindgren said...

I will be there

Maj. Cook said...

Phoenix, Second to None

Period

VFacer said...

I will be there.

M. Bracken said...

I will be there and would like to board.

T.Nelson said...

I will be there.

kearney said...

I will be there and I would like to bored