CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 13, 2012

Leadership Night - BDU's - August 16th, 2012

Leadership Night. Uniform of the day is BDU's.

Repelling at Camp Williams will be on Saturday August 25th, 2012. You need to tell your parents about this activity, you need to have your form 31 filled out, and your safety needs to be current if you want to participate in any Squadron Activity. The cost is $12 per person. There will be more information at the meeting.

Remember, testing is always available on-line. You also must post on the blog before 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday if you want a board or a written milestone test.

Phoenix Cadet Squadron - Second to None!!!

12 comments:

A Forbes said...

C/MSgt Forbes and 1LT Forbes will be there. C/MSgt Forbes would like to board.

VFacer said...

I will be there and would like to take a leadership test for my Mitchell.

BFacemyer said...

I will be there and would like to test

E. Batt said...

I will not be there this week.

Kyle Coffman said...

I will be there

M. Bracken said...

I should be there.

T.Nelson said...

I will be there and need a board

M. Cameron said...

I will be there and I need a board for airman first class

Maj. Cook said...

Happy to be here, proud to serve!

kearney said...

I will not be there.

r3bennett said...

Richard Bennett 4 will be their

j said...

Jacob will be there