CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Character Development Night and Safety - Blues - March 22, 2012

Character Development Night
Safety Night

Uniform of the Day - Blues

Remember to test on-line.

There is an important message from Lt. Forbes regarding the encampment on the Facebook page. Make sure your parents are aware of encampment so they can plan for it in advance.

Cadet Staff Meeting at 18:15.

Saturday March 24th -
101 Class at the squadron building. 0800 to 1430 (approx.)
Staff Meeting for Seniors and Cadets to follow the 101 Class.

17 comments:

ALindgren17 said...

I will be there and I would like to have my curry drill test.

M. Bracken said...

I should be there.

J Spencer said...

I will be there

T.Nelson said...

I will be there, and can I get a curry drill test and board? Thanks

K.VanDam said...

I will be there.

M. Cameron said...

M.Cameron
I just took the Leadership test. I passed with 84%. The onlince coarse wouldn't let me hit the "Finish" button. I now need a testing officer to allow me access again.

BFacemyer said...

I will be at the meeting and would like to take a leadership test

✡Sceili✡ said...

I should be at the meeting.

Kyle Coffman said...

Will not be attending

STAFF said...

DWhitton Wont be there but can i set an appointment for the locker so i can get my blues, and could we try for this saturday?? thanxs

Unknown said...

Mednick will be there

Cynicalone93 said...

I will be there

J-Dodge said...

My sister and I will be there

Brandi Lindgren said...

i will be there.

JSimpson said...

I will not be there.

JDailey said...

Justin Dailey:

Won't be there. Sick, hopefully next week.

J-Dodge said...

Disregard last comment we will not be there