CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Leadership - BDU's - February 9, 2012

Leadership Night
Uniform of the day - BDU's

Make sure you comment on the blog, you never know when there will be another drawing.

Testing is always available on-line. Make sure you post before Wednesday night if you want any sort of test at the meeting.

NCO Academy will be Saturday. You will receive more information at the meeting.

Phoenix Cadet Squadron - Second to None!

14 comments:

VFacer said...

I will be there and would like a drill test.

J-Dodge said...

I will be there

A Forbes said...

Cadet and 1LT Forbes will be there. Cadet Forbes would like to take a drill test.

M. Bracken said...

I will be there and would like a drill test.

Unknown said...

Mednick will be there and would like a drill test

Brandi Lindgren said...

i will be there

AGuenon said...

I might not be there due to Army training

MDauwalder said...

I will not be there.

✡Sceili✡ said...

I will be there.

BFacemyer said...

I will be at the meeting and would like to take leadership chapter 9 test and review my SDA with the administrative officer.

A Forbes said...

Cadet Forbes would like a board.

zdavis said...

I should be there

Pratt R. said...

2nd Lt. Pratt will try to make tonight to give drill test at 6:30 but i might be a little late. i have flight lessons at KSLC ending at 6:00

BriPratt said...

I will be late.