CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Character Developement and Safety - Blues - December 15, 2011

Character Development and Safety Night.
Uniform of the day - Blues or best dress.

Cadet Staff Meeting - 1815 on Thursday night.

REMINDERS
*** This is the Last Meeting of the Year ***
*** Banquet on January 14, 2012 ***
we will have a flyer at the
meeting.

Testing is always available on-line.

Remember join the Phoenix Cadet Squadron Facebook. Also, ask your parents to join the group so they are aware of what is happening in our squadron.

Phoenix Cadet Squadron - Second to None!

15 comments:

BFacemyer said...

I will be there and would love to have my Staff Duty Analysis Paper evaluated with the testing officer.

hunter_jc said...

I will be there.

tfacer said...

I will not be attending.

LTaylor said...

I will be there and I would like to take a drill test.

A Forbes said...

Cadet Forbes will be there. 1LT Forbes will not.

Brandi Lindgren said...

I will be there

VFacer said...

I will be there.

Anonymous said...

I'll be there.

Unknown said...

Mednick will be there.

J-Dodge said...

I will be there

Unknown said...

L. Hubbard will be there

zdavis said...

Ill be there

kearney said...

i will be there

c4cache said...

supply will be at the armory early with black hats, this will be the last chance to get them before the new year! i will also have puck pass's if anyone still needs the for Christmas gifts $17.00 and $25.00 each. if you need supply's please try and get them before the meeting thank you!
2nd LT Nielson

CBaker said...

I will try to be there at 6 for the staff meeting.