CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 16, 2011

May 19th

Character Development Night - uniform of the day is Blues.

Last week to take tests at the squadron - from this point forward, all tests (except milestones) will be done on-line.  If you have questions, please ask.

Also, On-line tests are "open book" - so have a copy of the chapter available for reference when taking the test.

For those who did not have an opportunity to fly over the weekend, we will be working on additional flights -

9 comments:

Eschrich said...

I would like a drill test and a board please.

AGuenon said...

i would like a drill test and board please

BFacemyer said...

I would like to do my speech please.

LTaylor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AGuenon said...

ok so i just relized i dont have to take a drill test cause i took my leadership 5 at the squadron building so i just need a board please...and also i need to take my last test at the building leadership 6 please

Eun Jin Lee said...

Joelee Cherrington will be there.

J-Dodge said...

correction i will not be attending i have a lot of homework that needs to be done

LTaylor said...

My apologies I cant be there after all.

Unknown said...

I'll be there tonight.