CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Oct 14th

Leadership night - uniform of the day is BDUs

We will be working on our Military Bearing tonight - specifically, drill and ceremony.

Testing (both at the squadron & on-line) & boards will be available.

Fall FTX was a great success - if you were unable to attend, the next major activity is the "Halloween Party" - see C/Lt Stewart for details.

Camp Curry and 101 Class is coming next month - more information to come.

Haven't seen a cadet at the squadron lately? Call them and encourage them to come back.

Color guard is getting ready for the Wing Competition - See C/MSgt Facemyer if you want to help out with the team. *NOTE: COLOR GUARD TRAINING START TIME IS 1700 (5PM) *

Phoenix - We're Second to None - and Leading the way!!!

15 comments:

J-Dodge said...

i will be there ftx was alot of fun thanks to all those who made it happen

BFacemyer said...

I will be there. Don't forget to be there at 5 if you are on color guard.

Dworniczek said...

I will not be able to attend, my family plans on doing something during UEA

MDauwalder said...

I will be there and I would like to request a board please.

josh Colby said...

i will be there and i am needing a board

JDailey said...

I will be there. And i request a test.

tfacer said...

I will be attending and would like a leadership test.

JDailey said...

ooops, We are going to be out of town this weekend and will not be there on Thursday. I will do testing next week.

nathan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KWilliams said...

i will be there thursday and no i wont be testing .... happy birthday to me

JKerr said...

I will be there and if i pass my leadership test i will be taking on line i would like to take a board, also i did get a haircut

jbaker said...

Lt Baker will not be there
Bell and Baker will not be there

LStewart said...

I will be there

J-Dodge said...

cadet davis is having troubles trying to get onto the blog so he asked me to say that he'd like to test

CBaker said...

im sorry i could not post earlier then now, i will be coming, however i may be slightly later then 6:30